We have a new patch for WWE 2K18 out for the Switch which includes a number of small fixes. Additionally, the final DLC packs (NXT Generation, Enduring Icons, and New Moves) are now available. Please read the list below for the full breakdown of improvements contained in this update:
- Fixed a crash of the title crashing while hosting a game online.
- Fixed instances of crashes during Quick Play.
- Fixed an issue where the game locks up when leaving an online match.
- Fixed an issue with the season pass functionality.
- Fixed issues pertaining to DLC not showing up.
- Fixed issues of music disappearing while playing.
- Fixed a bug of users unable to create a video regardless of space availability.
- Fixed instances of Titantron videos not playing properly.
- Create a Superstar: Fixed an issue that causes several hair styles to display corruption when viewing them in Create a Superstar.
- Create a Superstar: Fixed an issue that makes mesh clothing appear corrupt when applied to any Superstar in the Create a Superstar menu.