On Friday, December 7, 2018, 2K will end support for all versions of NHL SuperCard.
After this date, NHL SuperCard will no longer function in a login or offline capacity for players who previously downloaded the app for iOS and Android devices. Additionally, in-app purchase ability will end on Thursday, June 28, 2018.
Further details surrounding the NHL SuperCard discontinuation are outlined below. Please contact 2K Customer Support with additional questions by submitting a request.
When will support for NHL SuperCard officially end?
- NHL SuperCard support will end beginning Friday, December 7, 2018.
Can I play NHL SuperCard on my iOS or Android device after the app is no longer supported by 2K?
- You can no longer play NHL SuperCard after the support end date.
Will Facebook login support stop working?
- NHL SuperCard Facebook login support will end on Friday, December 7, 2018.
Can I still make in-app purchases?
- The last date you can make in-app purchases for NHL SuperCard is Thursday, June 28, 2018. The app will retain your account balance until Friday, December 7, 2018 (when 2K ends support).
What should I do with the in-app currency in my account?
- You should use the in-app currency in your NHL SuperCard account prior to the app’s official end of support on Friday, December 7, 2018.
What happens to any in-app currency left in my account after NHL SuperCard support officially ends?
- In-app currency purchased but unspent by Friday, December 7, 2018 will expire in line with the end of support for NHL SuperCard. 2K will not offer refunds or currency transfers to other titles.
Can I obtain a refund for any in-app currency purchased – even if I haven’t spent all of it before the app support ends?
- All NHL SuperCard in-app purchases are considered final. 2K will not offer refunds or currency transfers to other titles.