We now have a new way to get in touch with us - live chat.
If you'd like like to chat with us instead of filing a standard support ticket, please be aware of the following:
- You need a 2K Support account to chat with us.
- If you don't have one, select "Sign In" at the top of the page, and then click "Sign up" on the pop-up window.
- We're currently only offering live chat support for NBA 2K20, NBA 2K21, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, WWE 2K19, and WWE 2K20.
- Live chat is English-only for the time being.
- Live chat is available 24/7 unless otherwise specified.
Here's how to chat with us:
- Once you've logged into your account, submit a ticket for NBA 2K20, NBA 2K21, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, WWE 2K19, or WWE 2K20.
- You can do this by either submitting a ticket from the "Submit a Request" button at the top of the page, or from the button on those specific games' pages.
- On the ticket submission page, you should see a button with the chat icon in the lower right corner. Click on that.
- Clicking on the chat icon will bring up the form below. Fill that out, click "submit" .
- A new chat window will come up. Go ahead and tell us what you need help with. We'll start working with you after that.
NOTE: Please make sure you've disabled pop-up blockers when you're trying to chat with us.