If you're having problems using the Image Uploader Tool for WWE 2K19, don't worry! We have a handy guide here for you to reference. Please read the steps outlined below.
- Launch WWE 2K19 and ensure you accept the EULA and that you have internet connectivity. (This can be done with a system internet test or by ensuring you have access to multiplayer and/or community creations downloads).
- Go to https://www.wwe2k.com/ and click on the button for the game's image uploader.
- Follow the prompts to connect the platform/account you're playing WWE 2K19 on.
- After successfully logging in, select the image type you would like to upload from the left and then select a corresponding image from you device.
Please ensure that images are JPG or PNG files that are less than 1MB
To retrieve an image, please follow these steps:
- Go to the main menu in WWE 2K19.
- Scroll over to Community Creations.
- Select "Image Manager."
- All images you've uploaded will appear under the "incoming" banner.