We've noticed a few of you have been having issues with getting your custom attires into Universe. Well, look no further 'cause we have your answer right here! We'll have some steps below to help out.
Once you've created the attire, here's how to get it into Universe:
- On the Main Menu, head over to MyWWE and select "Edit Superstar."
- Select the Superstar you created the alternate attire.
- Select "Attire" from the list and Choose "Alternate Attire." (If there's a few, choose the one you're intending to move to Universe)
- Hit save, and you should see a pop-up menu asking where you want the changes made.
- Select to add the alternate into "Universe Slot [x]" (this one will depend on which Universe file you want the attire in).
- Load up Universe, and you should see your attire available!