We have a new patch available for the Switch version of NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. Please check out the details below for a list of what's included in the update.
- Addition of new Halloween playground.
- Halloween themed Outfits are now available via Swag Packs unlocks.
- Addition of new lottery pick – Ankle breaker.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is now available to be unlocked.
- Character’s speed has been increased by 10 ~ 14 %.
- Blocking rate has been increased slightly for 2 and 3 pointers.
- Success rate has been increased for 3 pointers.
- Fix to help prevent failed passes when a player stopped running.
- Improvements of Lag Compensation for Dunks and other actions while playing online.
- Fixed Shot meter not appearing in some conditions.
- Fixed issues with shot meter staying in red during Signature moves and other shots.
- Fixed incorrect A.I. behavior while playing 3PT Contest local play.
- Other minor bug fixes for local and online play.
- Other minor Balancing adjustments following user feedback during Closed Beta.
- Best Player in each field is now marked in yellow on the Results Screen after a match.
- Fixed an issue on for Switch that affects performance when performing repeated dunks.