We have a new update out ("Patch 7") for NBA 2K19. The update is out now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with PC and Switch coming in the future. Check out the breakdown below for what's included.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.
- The latest uniform and shoe updates will now automatically update in your MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM saves.
- Updated action photos for players who did not have one (or had one from their previous team).
- A number of players have received new Face/Hair/Tattoo updates.
- Reduced the frequency of shooters falling to the floor when shooting shots in traffic.
- Fixed an issue that was causing illegal screens to be called in inappropriate circumstances.
- Setting MyCOURT to "by permission only" will now allow others in, once proper permissions have been granted.
- Players who reach the highest tier shoe endorsement will no longer need to purchase their custom created on-court shoes.
- Entering MyCOURT on a skateboard/bicycle/etc. will no longer restrict players from immediately leaving the MyCOURT should they choose to do so.
- Alternate jerseys are now available for use in Pro-Am Team games.
- New support for showing the current Player of the Month card on the MyTEAM Unlimited menu tile.
- Fixed an issue where the color of a card would not upgrade to the next tier in the Lineups menu when the card was paired with its Duo partner.
- The All-Star game should now properly appear on the schedule for the current season when starting a new Start Today mode.
- Players are now able to schedule practices in the first season of a Start Today mode (fixes the case where players would experience declining ratings after the first season).
- Fixed an issue where some players were reporting game disconnects during timeouts of MyLEAGUE Online games.
- Addressed a case where some players reported being unable to play with/against their friends in MyLEAGUE Online.
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.