We've recently begun a program with Directly to provide some extra support from 2K Experts, who are players like you.
So let's address the elephant in the room: 2K Experts are not 2K Support agents. That means:
- 2K Experts can't access your MyPLAYER or 2K Account account information.
- 2K Experts are unable to add VC to your account.
- 2K Experts can't help you appeal a suspension/ban.
What 2K Experts and 2K Support agents have in common is that A) They'll converse with you via email and B) Both want to help you out and get you back playing our games ASAP.
Now, we realize you might have a couple of questions about this overall program, so we've put together a list of common inquiries (and their answers) below:
Who are the 2K Experts?
- 2K Experts are players we've selected, based on expertise with our titles and community involvement. We make a point of picking up people who're active in both the 2K Forums and other online communities.
What exactly is Directly?
- Directly's an app that sends certain support requests toward Experts instead of 2K Support agents, the idea behind being some folks have questions that don't require us to directly fiddle with your account. Ideally, the Experts will be able to answer your questions quickly and free our agents up to assist other players faster. If an Expert can't help you out, your ticket will be directed back to us.
I really love 2K titles and like helping people! Can I be an Expert?
- At the moment, no. Given that this is a pilot program, we're not looking for new Experts right now. That said, we'll put together an application guide when we're looking for more people to help out.