We know you've probably got a few questions about the game. Luckily, we've got some answers, which you can read below.
What exactly is Borderlands 2 VR?
- Borderlands 2 VR is a new take on the iconic Borderlands 2. The game is a fully immersive VR experience that will let you explore Pandora in a totally new way.
What platforms is the game available on?
- Borderlands 2 VR is only available for PlayStation VR at this time.
What content is available in the game?
- Currently, Borderlands 2 VR contains the base game and characters: Axton, Maya, Salvador, and Zer0.
Are you guys going to release the DLC?
- We don't have any new content to announce at this time. We'll update this article if that changes.
Is the game compatible with a PlayStation Move controller?
- Yup! It's also compatible with the DualShock 4.
Is there a physical edition of the game I can pick up?
- No, this is only available as a digital download.
How much hard drive space do I need to install the game?
- You need 12 GB free.
How many friends can I play Borderlands 2 VR with?
- Borderlands 2 VR is a single-player experience. It's the same campaign and story, but the gameplay has been adjusted for solo players.
Is SHiFT still a part of the game?
- Yes. SHiFT codes will be featured in Borderlands 2 VR.
I've played Borderlands 2 on another PlayStation console. Can I load my old game via the cloud save system?
Does the game have any new content?
- Borderlands 2 VR has a new teleport system that will let you fast-travel around the world of Pandora. Additionally, there's BAMF (BadAss Mega Fun Time) which lets players slow down time during combat. With Borderlands 2 VR developed as a single-player experience, previous skills that relied on a co-op partner have been updated. One such example is Maya’s "Res" ability, which is now "Empathy." This ability causes Phaselock to deplete half your current health and damage enemies based on how much health you lost, followed by doubled healing during BAMF Time.