We have a new update for The Golf Club 2019, which contains a bunch of new content and changes. Check out the full list below.
- New Under Armour apparel! Including Shirts, Shoes & Glasses.
- New The Golf Club, HB, and 2K branded apparel! Including Shirts and Hats.
- Over 20 new Course Designer Assets expanding customization options when building a custom course.
- Tee sets being used for Matchmaking have been adjusted to have all players playing from the same tee location.
- Online Society Membership limit has been increased from 5 to 10.
- Tuning has occurred to the difficulty/timing required for tempo and swing plain.
- Fixed leaderboards showing rankings unhelpful to the user.
- Fixed the sorting of Proximity to Hole stat.
- More from the designer tab is no longer grayed out in the course details screen.
- Improved matchmaking search to avoid getting stuck in a searching loop.
- Improved stability.
- Updated pre-round screens to display default settings for firmness and speeds.
- Pre-round screen now has a scroll bar for match rules and conditions.
- Fixed a crash while viewing course leaderboards with a high number of entries.
- Improved load times for leaderboard stats.
- Fixed an issue where tees would sometimes be restricted without user input.
- Improved visibility to shot shaper lines for setup.
- Fixed billboarded trees swaying in high winds.
- While tied in matchplay, putting out before your ghost opponent no long awards the win.
- When quitting a skins match online you will be presented with a warning about lost currency.
- Fixed an issue where elevation on the HUD was displaying the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue where XP would not calculate correctly over multi-round events.
- Improved relief from crowd seating.
- Gameplay and Difficulty tunings impacting the swing plane and tempo windows balanced to coincide with previous shot outcome tuning.
- Fixed issues with round results screen not displaying correct information when playing only the front 9 or back 9 in a fourball match.
- Fixed an issue when watching another player take a shot they may visually have had the wrong club selected.
- Fixed issues around tee and pin restrictions in private matches.
- Fixed a desync where players could get stuck waiting on each other to take a shot and not be able to advance.
- Fixed an animation glitch which could occur at the top of a ghost's backswing.
- Fixed some cases of upper arm twists in certain animations.
- Added new commentary
- Improved Club SFX for the Beginner set
- Tuned bunker lie penalties.
- Fixed Red Maple shadow casting
- Fixed a crash while placing cart paths in the course designer.
- Fixed an issue where wall snapping could break rotation and placement.
- Advanced edits to waterfalls no longer revert when backing out of the object.
- Improved performance and stability in course designer.
- Fixed mini-leaderboard showing incorrect information for users who didn’t compete in the event.
- Fixed online society gating for top 150 points rank.
- Users are now able to leave a society that they are an Admin of.
- Fixed scrolling when setting up event entry requirements.
- Membership screen now showing correct stats/ranks on player cards.
- Player flags are being displayed correctly.
- Solo society’s event information updates on the event results screen.
- Canceling a request to join a society now removes it from your membership list.
- Main Event changes no longer only apply to the alternate event.
- More than two requirements will appear if set for an event in the schedule tab.
- Fixed the inability to add Major events to the schedule.
- Fees set for an alternate event no longer overwrite settings for main events.
- Fixed an issue with the FedEx Cup not awarding points correctly.
- Updated TGC Sawgrass – THE PLAYERS Championship updated event assets and signage.
- Fixed Under Armour Level 3 Sponsor objectives.
- Corrected reseeding for Season Championship