Hey there, Superstars!
The latest patch for WWE 2K19 (1.04) is live ahead of the Rising Stars Pack and addresses the following issues:
- Fixed an issue with assigning the Starrcade '83 arena to a show.
- Fixed an issue that prevented participant changes from saving correctly when transitioning from the main menu and then back to the Universe save.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more players use custom Superstars in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more players are in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performs a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
- General bug fixes