The latest patch for WWE 2K19 (1.04) is out today to prepare for the Rising Stars Pack and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade '83 arena to a show in Universe.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user's participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning into the Universe save in the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
- Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performs a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
- General bug fixes.