We've just put out a new update for NBA 2K19 (1.08). Here are the major details about what’s changed:
- Updated court floors will now automatically appear in MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM save files.
- Users can once again properly edit their lineups on the loading screen when loading into a game.
- Hair and Likeness updates for: Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Zach Lavine, Rodney McGruder, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Richaun Holmes.
- Removed heavy pushing/shoving from Neighborhood games.
- Reduced ball collisions with lower legs and feet.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to sometimes play running off-ball collision sequences when they were standing still.
- Fixed an issue that allowed on-ball defenders to occasionally pop to a stand while lying on the floor when colliding with the ball handler.
- Added more variation to AI offensive play calling.
- Improved the logic and usage of passes out of drives for CPU-controlled players.
- Fixed a case where the megaphone would not function as expected on occasion when equipped.
- The PG position is visible within the System Proficiency menu.
- Addressed a hang that would occur when completing the “Road To The #1 Pick Playoff Tournament” when the league had exactly 31 or 35 teams in the league. Existing saves that were stuck will now be able to continue forward.