From February 14th through April 12th 2019, NBA 2K19 players who are also Twitch Prime members will be able to receive the following in-game benefits:
- 25,000 Virtual Currency
- 5 custom-built Twitch Prime MyTEAM packs, each with a guaranteed Moments player in each pack. Chance at Diamond cards and Pink Diamonds cards.
Please read below for further information about how to make use of this program.
What platforms are eligible for this promotion?
- This offer is good for NBA 2K19 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
How many codes per account can be redeemed?
- You will only receive one Locker Code per Twitch Prime account, and you can only redeem one of these Locker Codes per NBA 2K account.
OK, so what if I receive an extra code from a friend who doesn't play NBA 2K19? Can I redeem that extra code for a double bonus?
- Nope. If you try to enter in an extra code after you've redeemed one of these Twitch Locker Codes, you'll receive an error message stating it's expired.
How do I get the locker code?
- Be sure to sign up for Twitch Prime and link your Amazon and Twitch accounts.
- Head over to https://www.twitch.tv and log in.
- Navigate to your channel, subscriptions, or dashboard.
- On the left, you’ll see a section called "Free With Prime" and the NBA 2K19 promotion. Click to redeem the offer and receive a locker code.
If you want further information about how to claim the Locker Code, Twitch has a support article with some handy info.
How do I redeem the locker code?
- We have an entire Knowledge Base post about this very topic!
What is Twitch Prime?
- Twitch Prime is a premium service on Twitch that's included with Amazon Prime. You can find out more about Twitch Prime over here.
If I am a current Amazon Prime member - how do I get Twitch Prime?
- If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you obtain Twitch Prime at no additional cost by connecting your Amazon account to your Twitch account.
- Go to twitchprime.com and click on "Already have Amazon Prime?"
- Click to connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account and then access your benefits.