With the launch of Civilization VI: Gathering Storm, we know you probably have some questions about the game. We’ve put together a list of likely questions (and their answers) below.
What happens in the event of a tie with the World Congress?
- The winner is determined by the leader who devoted the highest percentage of their Diplomatic Favor to the resolution
Why am I not able to vote in all Special Sessions of the World Congress?
- A civilization’s ability to participate is determined by their diplomatic relationship to other civilizations and city-states that are directly involved with the Emergency that necessitated the Special Session.
What happens if I vote for a resolution that fails?
- All Diplomatic Favor you spent on the vote will be refunded.
What happens if I vote for a resolution that passes but has a different target than what I voted for?
- Half of the Diplomatic Favor you spent on the vote will be refunded.
When is the “Ask for Promise” Diplomacy option available?
- When engaging in Diplomacy, the “Ask for Promise” option will only be available if the other leader has done something that you want to ask them to promise to not do anymore
How does the Production queue work?
- In the Choose Production screen, selecting the “Queue” button at the top will let you create a build order for up to the next eight items built from that city. In the Choose Production screen, selecting the “Multi-Queue” button at the top will let you view and manipulate the build orders for all cities across your empire.