What's up, Hoopsters?
If you've been playing NBA 2K20 and are having trouble locating your MyCAREER file, we have some solutions for you.
Please check out the workarounds below, which are broken down by platform.
If the Automatic Update feature is enabled on PlayStation 4, save game files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud by default. Thankfully, Automatic Update is enabled by default on most PlayStation 4 consoles. That means you should be able to download your saved game data from the cloud. In order to do this, please perform the following steps:
- Start out in the Dynamic Menu.
- Go to (Settings) > Application Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > "Download to System Storage" and press (X button).
- Select NBA 2K20.
- Download all files that start with "MyCareer…"
Cloud saves cannot be manually downloaded on Xbox One, as they are automatically uploaded and downloaded from the Microsoft Cloud Exchange. If your save files have not returned then please visit https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq and verify that you are utilizing the cloud save system correctly.
Save data backups can be downloaded from the game's software menu or from within System Settings.
To download a backup from the software menu:
- Open the game's software menu and select Save Data Cloud.
- Select the desired user, then select Download Save Data.
To download a backup from within System Settings:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings, then Data Management and finally Save Data Cloud.
- Select the desired user, then choose the backup file you wish to download.
- Select Download Save Data.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use this feature.