This patch addresses a number of reported concerns, and the hot-fix focuses on player character balance changes as well as tuning of some enemies and bosses.
First up are the patch notes:
- Addressed a reported issue where an infinite loop could occur when hitting the Guardian Rank experience ceiling
General Fixes and Improvements
- The Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill no longer damages allies
- Hollow Point Guardian Rank skill has been re-enabled
- Addressed a reported issue where some players were unable to unlock the Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement on Xbox
- Addressed a reported issue where mouse functionality may have been lost when hot joining a friend's session on PC
- Addressed a reported issue where some players' inventory would not be saved in their bank
This week's hot-fix contains some player character balance changes and addresses some player reported concerns regarding enemy behavior:
Vault Hunter Adjustments
Rakk Attack! is great for constant damage output, especially when paired with Anointed gear. The base skill still seems to be lacking, so Rakk Attack! now has a guaranteed status effect on any enemy that it damages. Leave No Trace was returning much more ammo than intended, and we have added a re-trigger delay to keep its ammo return within expectation. Barbaric Yawp has an increased bonus, as we didn't feel that the amount of investment had an equal payoff. In addition, we felt that FL4K's pets were demanding too much attention, which was interfering with players trying to stand still for any length of time, so we disabled the ability for them to move you around.
- Rakk Attack! status effect chance as been increased to 100%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds.
- Barbaric Yawp stat bonus increased by 100%.
- Pets no longer push around player characters.
- "Touch Pet" prompt is now a lower priority and should no longer interfere with looting or vending machines.
Infinite Grenades is not an intentional build for Moze—even if it is hilarious. To lower the power (and spam) of this build, a re-trigger delay has been added to the grenade portion of Means of Destruction.
- Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds.
- Adjusted the balance of Gigamind, Katagawa Ball, and Billy the Anointed
- Bloated Rakks no longer spawn so many Rakklesnakes
- Adjusted the cooldown values when they are displayed for Zane's skills.
- Amara's Glamour will now turn enemies on each other, as described in the Action Skill.
- Modified the loot spawn for Sera of Supremacy.
- Spiderant Emperors occasionally wouldn't drill back out of the ground, which created a potential progression blocker in the Proving Ground of Survival.
- Resolved an issue that could have prevented enemies from spawning while in Devil's Razor.
- Lavender Crawly's physics were adjusted to prevent them exiting the world like a popped balloon.
- Further safe guarded Apollo from being launched out of world as well.
- The Rampager will no longer enter an idle at state at inappropriate times.
- Saurain Slingers attacks were addressed.
- Guardians now use all their attacks in Playthrough 2.
- Guardian Wraiths now reliably use all their ranged attacks.
- NPCs in the Slaughter maps were reported to sometimes attempt to automatically revive players in the arena. Going forward they will no longer attempt to revive players.
- Minimized the glow effect when opening Eridian ammo chests, can more easily see the ammo inside when opened.