This week’s small update to Borderlands 3 fixes a number of reported bugs and implements some balance updates:
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
- The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the "Space-Laser Tag" Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The New-U Station in front of Titan's Gate (used during the "Atlas, At Last" Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The first Guardian a player runs into during the "Beneath the Meridian" mission is no longer over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob's Estate is no longer invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
- The amount of loot drops have been scaled down in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
- E-Tech shotgun elemental damage has been reduced from "flesh off your bones" to "a lot".
- Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They're special again.
- Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.