- Addressed reported collision issues in various maps
- Raised the Eridian chest out of the dirt near The Terradome
- Made a modification to prevent certain players from escaping out of the Slaughter Shaft
- Addressed a potential progression blocker for "Footsteps of Giants" mission when fast traveling to a vehicle
- Removed an incorrect text description for the Legendary Sniper Rifle Stalker
No change has been made to the gameplay of the gun, only the text has been removed.
- Addressed a potential progression blocker during the "On the BloodPath" mission
- Addressed a reported concern that Emperor Spiderants were causing the screen to shake infinitely
- Addressed a reported concern where Rachael the Anointed's beam attack was not properly visible on all settings
- Addressed a reported concern that Troy was not spawning with his pistol
- Fixed a typo on mission text for "Blood Harvest: The Rebloodening"
Tediore E-Tech Shotguns were set to the wrong value and were corrected, resulting in a damage increase for all Tediore E-Tech Shotguns.
- Tediore E-Tech Shotgun Damage increased by 50%
BLOODY HARVEST – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
As you play Borderlands 3 today, you'll notice it's even spookier! Haunted enemies are everywhere!
- For TODAY, October 31 ONLY – You will see a drastic increase in the number of Haunted enemies!
It's a great day to work on those Bloody Harvest challenges, Vault Hunters! After today, the rates will go back to their normal values. In the coming weeks, you will start seeing more standard Anointments on your gear as the spooky season begins to fade from Borderlands 3.
We hope you all enjoyed the Mayhem on Twitch Anniversary event! After listening to community feedback during the event, we are making two changes to Mayhem Mode:
- The chance of receiving a weapon penalty as a Mayhem modifier will continue to be reduced at the same rate as the Mayhem on Twitch Week.
- The drop rate for Anointed gear has been increased.