This week's Borderlands 3 hotfixes, which will be live on all platforms by or before 3:00 PM PDT today, include quality-of-life adjustments to Bloody Harvest and address various issues reported by the community.
BLOODY HARVEST ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased Captain Haunt's chance to drop legendary gear
- Increased Captain Haunt's shields
- The Hecktoplasm drop rate from Ghosts has been increased
- Ghosts drop 2 Hecktoplasm
- Badass Ghosts drop 3 Hecktoplasm
- Loot Ghosts drop 5 Hecktoplasm
- Loot Ghosts now drop more loot
- Loot Ghosts have an increased the chance of dropping Bloody Harvest specific legendary gear
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from regular enemies has been decreased.
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from Bloody Harvest enemies has been increased.
- Anointed enemies are no longer immune to Cryo damage.
Note: Although they can be slowed by Cryo damage, they cannot be frozen.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker for "It's Alive" with the Abomination bot.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker if players quit the game at a certain point in "The Guns of Reliance"
- Addressed a reported issue that Explosive Gunpowder barrels where not showing effects when shot.
- Explosions created by enemy Badass' weapons have a much quicker explosion effect to reduce screen clutter