For a limited time, players can receive the Caster Blaster weapon trinket and 3 Golden Keys for Borderlands 3 with Twitch Prime. Come back in January for information on drop 2 and more. When prompted by Twitch, sign in to your SHiFT account to claim this content, making sure to use the SHiFT account that's linked to your copy of Borderlands 3.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I access my content in-game?
- When Prompted by Twitch, sign-in to your SHiFT account to claim this content. The next time you play Borderlands 3 while logged in to your SHiFT account, the items will be waiting for you in your in-game mail located in the Social menu.
Please note that you must own Borderlands 3 and a Twitch Prime account to claim this content.
Where can I get Borderlands 3?
- Borderlands 3 is available on the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. It can be found at the following stores:
How do I claim and redeem the content offers?
- Sign in to your Twitch Prime account.
- Click the "CLAIM" button to redeem the offer and then sign-in to your SHiFT account.
- Enjoy your Prime Loot, Vault Hunter! Your rewards will be delivered to your in-game mail in Borderlands 3, located in the Social menu, the next time you log in to your linked SHiFT account.
Do I need a Twitch Prime membership to be eligible for the Borderlands 3 offer?
- Yes. You need an active Twitch Prime membership and a free SHiFT account in order to receive this content.
Is this content available in all regions?
- You will be able to access this content in all regions where you play the game. Twitch Prime is not available in China, India, and embargoed territories.
Can I link different Twitch Prime accounts to my SHiFT account and claim the offer multiple times?
- No, the offer can only be applied to one Twitch Prime account and each Twitch prime account can only receive the content once.
What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?
- Once you claim your content, it will remain in-game.
I play Borderlands 3 on multiple platforms. Can I access my content on each platform?
- No. Content will be available only on the first platform you log into with your linked SHiFT account. Choose wisely!
I received an error that my Twitch or Amazon account has already claimed this content. What do I do?
- Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim the content.
I linked my Twitch account to the wrong SHiFT account. What do I do?
- It is your responsibility to sign-in to the correct account. But if you accidentally signed-in the wrong SHiFT account to your Twitch account then please reach out to the Borderlands Customer Service team.
What if I have an issue that is not addressed above?
- If you are having trouble with your Twitch Prime account, please reference the Twitch Prime Guide here for more information.
Can I get Twitch Prime drops playing on Google Stadia?
- Yes you can! While Stadia accounts cannot be linked via the SHiFT Homepage just yet, you can still link your Stadia account from within the game itself.