Hey Vault Hunters!
Today's hotfix for Borderlands 3 addresses concerns reported by the community and goes live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. To apply hotfixes, just wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”!
If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
- Addressed a potential exploit where players were sometimes able to open the Rare Chest in Slaughterstar 3000 when entering Iron Bear’s turret
- Addressed a concern that Oversphere enemies occasionally would not shoot with their optic lasers in True Vault Hunter Mode or Mayhem Mode
- Addressed a concern that placeholder swords were sometimes visible in Athenas
- Addressed a concern that the Fabricator was sometimes letting loot drop outside of the map
- Adjusted the balance for Tony Bordel and Petunia in Mayhem Mode