Today we will release a hotfix regarding concerns reported by the community for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12pm PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied!”
If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
- Addressed a potential progression blocker from Typhon during “In the Shadow of Starlight.”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Fist Over Matter skill was sometimes not working
as intended if it was not in the hosts’ view.
- Adjusted the collision at the stairs in Quietus Pike to prevent players from sometimes sinking
into the ground after destroying the second vine door.
- Changed the Operative’s Cool Hand skill description to show the correct values.
- Addressed a reported concern that Tyreen would occasionally re-appear after the cutscene
during “The Great Vault.”