Hey there Vault Hunter!
Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. In this week’s hotfixes, Loot the Universe starts on Nekrotafeyo, and we address some community concerns. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”!
If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
The Loot the Universe mini-event is taking place on Nekrotafeyo this week when these hotfixes are live. Loot Nekrotafeyo until May 21 at 9:00 AM PT!
- Activate the Loot the Universe event on Nekrotafeyo until 9:00 AM PT on May 21!
- Addressed a reported concern where Mayhem would occasionally not award cash, Eridium, or XP after death.
- Addressed a reported concern that the Legendary weapons Storm and Firestorm were sometimes not spawning their elemental orbs when fired.
- Removed the inaccurate “Anointed Gunner” text from weapons with the non-character-specific elemental critical hit Anointment.
- Added the Mongol to Thunk and Sloth’s item pool and increased its damage.
- Changed the dedicated loot pools for Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite’s boss and mini-boss, Wotan and the Valkyrie Squad.
- Increased the chance for more than one Legendary to drop from the dedicated loot pools of the boss and mini-boss in Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite.
Regarding the change in the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite's loot pools, the Valkyrie Squad now drops the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite Shields exclusively from their dedicated loot pool. While Wotan drops the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite Weapons from its dedicated loot pool exclusively. This will not affect the world drops from these enemies.