Hey there, Vault Hunter!
We know you've probably got a bunch of questions about the Borderlands Legendary Collection launching on Nintendo Switch. As a result, we've compiled a list of common questions and put together some answers below.
Why is there a digital code in my Physical product?
- The Handsome Collection is a digital game only on the Nintendo Switch.
Do I need to download all 3 games at the same time in order to play?
- If you have the physical package, Borderlands Game of the Year will be on the cartridge. Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be delivered digitally. If you have bought The Legendary Collection Digitally, all 3 titles can be downloaded individually. You do not need to have all three games downloaded to play.
There is a Day 1 Patch to my game. Do I need to have this to play online?
- Yes. In order to play Borderlands Game of the Year, Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel online you will need to have the latest patch.
My game has crashed. What happened?
- There is a small chance that if both the host and other guests playing the game quit at the same time while a save is happening the game will crash for all players.
I am lost when trying to play the mission "More History of Simulated Violence" in an Overpowered game.
- This is a known issue where the waypoint doesn't show. It can be fixed by exiting and entering the game again, the waypoint appears when the user accepts the target from Tannis.
If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com!