Today in Borderlands 3, we are kicking off the Anniversary Celebration Events and addressing various player concerns! These changes and the accompanying event will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
The Borderlands 3 Anniversary Celebration events start today, with ECHOcast Overload! During this event, viewers watching their favorite streamers play Borderlands 3 will have a greater chance of winning loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch Extension. This event will be live until August 6 at 9:00 AM PST, where it will switch to the Bonus Boss Loot event with next week’s hotfixes!
- Turns on the Summer 2020 Anniversary Event: ECHOcast Overload, live until August 6 at 9:00 AM PST
- Added Rare Chests from the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on to the Rare Chest ECHOcast event
- Increased the amount of loot dropped from Proving Ground bosses in Mayhem Mode
- Adjusted the rate in which Legendaries were appearing in Vending Machines
- Adjusted the Beastmaster’s Galactic Shadow skill to make enemies less likely to target the player over pets
- Applied textures to the Telezapper at the end of the level during “Where It All Started” in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on content