If you're playing NBA 2K21, odds are that you'll be redeeming a Locker Code at some point.
Note: There are 3 types of codes:
- Limited by time - must be redeemed by a set time
- Limited by volume - can only be redeemed by a set amount of players
If you try redeeming a limited code after the limit has been reached, you'll receive an in-game message prompt stating as such. 2K Customer Support won't be able to assist with any claims regarding these locker codes.
If you're not sure how to redeem a locker code, please follow the instructions below:
- In the main menu, go to "MyTEAM."
- Scroll to the right to "Extras."
- Select "Locker Codes."
- Enter the Locker Code you want to redeem (be sure to include hyphens).
If you're looking for steps on how to redeem a locker code in MyNBA2K21, check out these steps below:
- Once you boot up the app, make sure you’re logged into your NBA 2K console account using your platform of choice (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or Steam).
- Locker Code will be an option on the home page.
- Tap “Locker Code” and enter the code in the popup.
- Select “Submit” and enjoy your rewards!
See you on the court,