With Season 7 on the way for WWE Supercard, players can check out some upcoming additions below. Season 7 will be released on November 18th.
WWE SuperCard’s Season 7 includes the following:
- Styles & Techniques – Plan strategic deck-building decisions with Styles, a new attribute on all Season 7 cards based on Superstars’ real world in-ring personas. Each Style attribute will gain access to Techniques, giving powerful advantages that can greatly affect a matchup;
- Super Moves – Build up devastating maneuvers with unique animations across any mode and unleash at will to provide an advantage against tough opponents;
- New Card Tiers – Access three new card tiers, and compete for 200 new cards;
- All Game Modes – Play any game mode you want, whenever you want, with unified access to the draft board. Featured modes will offer bonus rewards and encourage competition;
- Art Refresh – Enjoy a comprehensive art refresh that will touch nearly every menu with a modern and sleek new look. Motion graphics will highlight key information, providing increased excitement and clarity;
- Collections – Earn rewards for completing dynamic Collections. Limited-time events will feature new Collections regularly;
- WarGames Event – Battle for control of multiple rings and earn points for holding a location in this all-new event type, coming soon
More in-depth details are below!
Ladder Rewards and Achievements
Some of the biggest changes coming to SuperCard in Season 7 are in the Achievements and the Ladder systems. We’re hoping these changes will provide all players with better rewards and easier, fairer, goals. For both, we’re moving to a seasonal based model to focus on games played over Season 7 itself, rather than the last few years. Achievements will also see a similar change and more will be added just for Season 7.
- Starting in Season 7, you’ll be getting a fresh start with both of these. Heads up, this does mean you’ll need to complete all the Ladders you have now, and claim their rewards, before they’re reset on November 18th. Use it before you lose it!
- Ladder rewards and achievements will also have a countdown to remind you when you’ll need to claim them.
- You'll still be able to see your total games played in your player profile.
Wrestler Styles & Techniques
More new features we’re introducing in Season 7 are two new card attributes, Styles and Techniques. More than just making your cards tougher and adding value, these attributes also group Superstars. Like Alignments, Styles and Techniques reflect a superstar’s persona in the ring.
At launch, we’re opening with 5 Styles: Grappler, Brawler, Striker, Highflyer, and Orator. Techniques are new powers that a Superstar can trigger during a match, and these are determined by their given Styles. At launch, we’ll have 6 Techniques: Chain, Overrun, Assist, Reversal, Inspire, and Defender. To help determine which Styles and Techniques a Superstar has, we’ve created new badges shown above Signatures.
Here’s how they breakdown:
Chain - Triggers after a card wins and passes on a bonus to your card(s) in the next match-up evaluation
Overrun - Triggers after a card wins and passes on any OVER-DAMAGE to your card(s) in the next match-up evaluation
Assist - Triggers before a match-up and calls in assistance from a random card in your deck and gains a % of the assisting card's stats in the next match-up evaluation
Reversal - Triggers after a loss and forces a different match-up type to be called
Inspire - Triggers after a card wins and passes a bonus to the player's cards in the next match-up
Defender - Triggers after a card wins and negates a portion of damage taken by your card(s) in the next match-up
Styles and which Techniques they have:
Grappler - Chain, Assist, Reversal, Inspire
Brawler - Chain, Overrun, Reversal, Defender
Striker - Chain, Overrun, Assist, Defender
Highflyer - Overrun, Assist, Reversal, Inspire
Orator - Assist, Reversal, Inspire, Defender
- These will only appear on S7 tier cards and higher. Style appears on the Improve screen, and also determines available Techniques.
- Though Style determines a Technique, they can roll differently depending on your pull (like Equipment).
- Techniques appear on the Improve screen, and can be improved by simply playing more matches. These will cap at 100.
- You can re-roll your Technique just like you can re-roll an Equipment buff. This action does require Credits just like Equipment.
- When you Pro two cards with different Techniques, you’re given the option to pick which one goes to the Pro.
- Techniques work across all modes, with a few exceptions: Giants Unleashed and Team Roadblock.
Super Moves and More
Super moves are new abilities that can build up over time to give you an edge on harder opponents across every solo and team mode. This builds up whenever you win, lose, or simply use a card for a match. This also means if you need a boost for a difficult Last Man Standing, you can go play WILD or Money in the Bank to build this meter up, and return to LMS to use it.
Every mode will have different Super Move rules though, and this dictates how many cards can be used in one Super Move. As a general rule of thumb, it's the next card or two cards drawn after you use it.
- Collections - For the collectors out there, Collections are a new way to be rewarded for scouring the game. Collections are a set of one to upwards of six cards across a theme or a tier that, when collected, trigger a reward that you can collect.
- New Seasonal Ladder - Our Achievements and Seasonal Ladders are being refreshed at the start of Season 7. This means you’ll be able to tackle the easy-to-get ones all over again. Read about this on social.
- Draft Board, Everywhere - Totally hindsight, but it's kinda weird that you don't have the draft board after every match across all of our modes and events. We're changing that so you can pick cards after every match in anything (except KOTR).
- Auto-Play - Many of our modes time out the app when you put your phone down to do something real quick. We're fixing that.
- Portrait cards - We've been using Ultimate cards for a long time. Starting in S7, portrait cards will handle all the heavy lifting of delivering a cool image.
- ... and other cool surprises.
Card Shake-up and Truncated stats
Season 7 will also include some adjustments to how card-stats are presented, and what will be changing in the Store.
With new card tiers, this also means placing other tiers into Legacy.
The tiers entering Legacy are:
- WrestleMania 34
- SummerSlam 18
Also coming, cards with stats more than 6 digitals will appear truncated to be easier to read. A few examples, a card with a 110,124 POW will be truncated to 110.1K. Cards that break 999,999 will be truncated to 1,000,000 with 2 decimal places. Not to worry though, this will not change stats, and cards will not lose power because of this.
Big changes are also coming to the in-game Store. Season 7 will introduce a unifying storefront that works across Team Battlegrounds, PVP and Money in the Bank. There will also only be one singular currency that works across each mode, SuperCoins.
Once S7 is out your Contracts, Battle Points, League Points will be converted and mailed to you as Supercoins to conversion specifics. Starting November 4th, you’ll also get a chance to do this early during Season 6 at your choice.
This is not to mean that the points and contracts you’ve collected will lose value during conversion. In addition to parity and fairness, we’re also working to increase their value.
Team Connector is a message board to help teams find players and vice versa, accessed through the Social screen or Chat.
- If you’re looking for a team, you can post under the Find Players tab and specify what tier team you’re seeking. When someone clicks on your post, they’ll be taken to your Player Profile and can invite you from there.
- If you’re looking for players to join your team, you can post under the Find Teams tab. When someone clicks on your post, they’ll be taken to your team page.
- If your team is Open, the player will be able to join your team (as long as they meet your minimum tier requirement).
- If your team is Private, they can message you for an invite.
- You must be the team Owner or General to post and edit.
- All posts are removed after 24 hours automatically
- You can edit or delete your post any time
All PVP modes available
- You can play any PVP mode at any time during that week’s league. Your bouts, leaderboard, momentum slots, momentum points, league, and rank are shared across all modes.
- You still manage your decks separately for each PVP mode, as usual