Today in Borderlands 3, we have activated the Golden Path Mini-Event and solved for some reported concerns! These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, “Hotfixes Applied!” If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
The Golden Path Mini-Event grants guaranteed Legendary rewards for completing select main story missions in Borderlands 3! This is a great opportunity to play co-op with the new vertical split-screen and level up first-time Vault Hunters before jumping into DLC and Arms Race! The event ends December 3 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00PM ET.
- Activates the Golden Path Mini-Event, running from November 19 at 12:00 PM PT until December 3 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00PM ET
- Addressed a reported concern that the Gunner’s Iron Cub was occasionally prevented from scaling in Mayhem
- Added additional clarity to the description of the Gunner’s Eternal Flame Class Mod from Arms Race
- Addressed a reported concern that Heavyweight Harker would occasionally not appear in Arms Race
- [PC] Addressed a reported concern that some players were unable to drop equipped gear from their inventory