I know we're all excited to jump into the City and hit the proving grounds, so let's go over some things to look forward to and answer the question: What can I do in The City?
As stated in the Courtside Report, here is The City at a quick glance:
Imagine a map that is many, many times larger than previous Neighborhoods. A design that resembles a modern metropolis, complete with towering skyscrapers, sprawling plazas, and a city center. Oh, and it houses four distinct boroughs that are controlled by four rival Affiliations.
Here's the quick rundown:
- A starting point to prove yourself before entering the City. Rookies ONLY.
- Each Affiliation has a dedicated space in the North, South, East, West sections of The City, which we refer to as boroughs. Each Borough will be decked out in the Affiliation logos and colors.
- You guessed it! This is where all new and returning Events will go down and is located in the heart of The City.
- See hoops? Pull out the rock and start shooting around. Any players can join you.
People of The City
- NPCs will give you objectives to complete and help you explore The City.
Gatorade Training Facility
- Put in work to improve your abilities or use the Rental Courts to play uninterrupted games against friends or new players.
- Non-affiliated courts and a Kobe Bryant court. Mamba Forever!
- Get a 10 game streak on your court and your ball catches on fire until the streak is lost. Get your streak on!
Rival Day Conquest
- Compete with your Affiliation to see who runs The City. We run this!
Rival Day Championship
- Confirm your Affiliation as the Champions and lay all the trash talk to rest. Claim what's rightfully yours!
For a complete detailed article on what to expect, please check out the NBA 2K21 NEXT-GEN: THE CITY COURTSIDE REPORT.