Hey there Vault Hunters,
If you're experiencing an issue transferring your Character Save Files from PS4 to PS5 in Borderlands 3 you've come to the right place! We have a possible workaround for this issue.
Please try this:
- To start, please make sure you have your save file uploaded to the PlayStation cloud.
- On your PS5, go to Saved Data > Game/App Settings.
- Delete all the Save files you have Locally stored on both versions of the PS5.
- On the PS4, go to Saved Data (PS4) > Cloud Storage > Download to Console Storage.
- Then right next to your Borderlands 3 save, you should see a little pencil icon, go there.
- While only toggling the Character Save file, download it to your PS5.
- Go in the PS4 version, load your character and use the upload option.
- Open the PS5 version, then Download your Character.
If you're still experiencing any issues after attempting this, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com!