A new update is now available for the current-gen version of NBA 2K21! Today’s update brings new seasonal decorations for the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach as well as a number of updates for MyTEAM and additional fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K21 across all game modes.
More details on the latest updates are available below:
- Come celebrate the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats.
- Disabled controller rumble for online play.
- The traveling Big Top has arrived at 2K Beach. Keep your eyes out in the coming weeks.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific type of lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20th. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
NOTE: Update is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam; will roll out to additional platforms at a later date. Excluding PC, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia