If you've been playing NBA 2K22 and are having trouble locating your MyCAREER file, we have some solutions for you.
Please check out the workarounds below, which are broken down by platform.
If the Automatic Update feature is enabled on PlayStation 4, save game files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud by default. Thankfully, Automatic Update is enabled by default on most PlayStation 4 consoles. That means you should be able to download your saved game data from the cloud. In order to do this, please perform the following steps:
- Start out in the Dynamic Menu.
- Go to (Settings) > Application Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > "Download to System Storage" and press (X button).
- Select NBA 2K22.
- Download all files that start with "MyCareer…"
Similarly to PS4, to continually have your save data synced to the cloud, 'Automatic Updates' must be enabled. Once uploaded you can download that save data, directly from the cloud, to the PS5 storage with these steps:
- Go to Settings > Games/Apps and Saved Data.
- Select Saved Data (PS5) or Saved Data (PS4).
- Select Cloud Storage and select NBA 2K22 > Download to Console Storage.
Xbox One / Series X and Series S
Cloud saves cannot be manually downloaded on Xbox One. However as long as you're connected to XBOX Live they're automatically uploaded and downloaded from the Microsoft Cloud Exchange. If your save files have not returned then please visit https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq and verify that you are utilizing the cloud save system correctly.
Save data backups can be downloaded from the game's software menu or from within System Settings.
To download a backup from the software menu:
- Open the game's software menu and select Save Data Cloud.
- Select the desired user, then select Download Save Data.
To download a backup from within System Settings:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings, then Data Management and finally Save Data Cloud.
- Select the desired user, then choose the backup file you wish to download.
- Select Download Save Data.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use this feature.
Save data backups can be restored from within the Steam application.
1. Launch Steam
2. Click on "Steam" in the upper left corner of the Steam application
3. Select "Backup and restore games..."
4. Select "Restore a previous backup"
5. Browse to the location of the game's backup files
6. Continue through the Steam windows to install the necessary games.
If the path to your Steam installation contains special characters, such as C:\Steam安装路径\Steam, the restore process may not complete successfully. If this issue occurs, you may need to re-install Steam to a location without special characters, such as C:\Steam.