If you're using an Xbox with a Family Group and find that you are getting the error "You cannot see content that other people make" we have the fix for you.
- Go to the Xbox Settings, toggle down to "Account"
- To the right, select "Family Settings" (if necessary, enter your admin PIN)
- Select "Manage Family Members", then choose the profile you want to edit.
- Select "Privacy & Online safety"
- Select "Xbox Live privacy"
- At the bottom, select "View details & customize"
- At the bottom, select "Game Content"
- The third option, from the left to right, in bold "You can see and upload community creations" must be set to "Everybody".
That's it, it's just that easy!