Hey there Fatemakers!
If you're experiencing an issue transferring your Character Save Files from PS4 to PS5 in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands you've come to the right place! We have two ways to help.
Keep in mind Skeleton Keys won't move with your character - make sure to visit Brighthoof to get the goods before you go!
Transfer Save from the Play Menu
- To start, launch Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands on your PS4.
- From the Main Menu, select Play > Upload Save. (Requires PlayStation Plus)
- Wait for the upload to complete.
- On your PS5, launch Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands with the same account.
- Select "Play" in Main Menu.
- Scroll down to "Download Save."
- Observe download prompts.
Transfer Save using the PlayStation Plus Online Storage
- To start, upload your PS4 save data to Online Storage.
- Using the same account on your PS5, go to Saved Data > Game/App Settings > Select PS4 Save Data.
- Then right next to your Tiny Tina's Wonderlands save, you should see a little pencil icon, go there.
- While only toggling the Character Save file, download it to your PS5.
- Launch Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and go to the Main Menu.
- Select Play > Load Character.
- You should see your PS4 character save with a PS4 icon next to the character name.
- When you select the save, it will ask you to update it.
- Confirm the update, return to the Play menu, and you should be able to Continue as your PS4 character!
- Using these same steps, you can also transfer PS4 save data using a USB drive instead of Online Storage.
NOTE: With any of these options, remember, this is a one way ride to the PS5! You can't move a character from PS5 to a PS4.
If you're still experiencing any issues after attempting this, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com!