If you are using the Epic Games platform and click 'Play' but it does not launch the game, we have a fix ready for you.
How do you know if you are seeing this problem?
- Clicking Play on the 2K Launcher shows “Loading…” for several seconds and then switches back to “Play”
- Epic displays a “LS-0018” error code or possibly also says “Application is still running”
What to do if you are having those symptoms?
- Ensure the 2K Launcher and Epic Launcher are not running
- Navigate to the Epic Install directory (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games)
- Locate the EpicGamesLauncher.exe file.
- Right-Click and select "Run as Administrator".
- Relaunch the game in Epic and then select Play on the 2K Launcher
That should get you back in the game, but if you have any more issues, send us a support ticket!