Every year the NBA 2K games will come with the option for Locker Codes, and NBA 2K23 is no different. To make sure you know how to get the goods from that code, we want to help you through it. This should walk you through that process and help you understand what types of codes you might encounter.
Note: There are 3 types of codes:
- Limited by time - must be redeemed by a set time
- Limited by volume - can only be redeemed by a set amount of players
If you try redeeming a limited code after the limit has been reached, you'll receive an in-game message prompt stating as such. 2K Customer Support won't be able to assist with any claims regarding these locker codes.
If you're not sure how to redeem a locker code, please follow the instructions below:
- In the main menu, go to "MyTEAM" or "MyCAREER."
- In "MyTEAM" you will select the "MyTEAM Community Hub." In "MyCAREER" you will need to select the "Options/Quit" menu while you're in the Neighborhood/City.
- Select "Locker Codes."
- Enter the Locker Code you want to redeem (be sure to include hyphens).
- Enjoy your rewards!
What can you expect from those rewards?
Most Locker Codes have a random element to what they give you, so there is a chance to get some very special items or packs from each one, but these are not a guaranteed result from redeeming a code (unless otherwise stated). If your Locker Code doesn't have the goodies you were looking for, 2K Customer Support cannot provide it for you after you have redeemed the code.
Enjoy your Locker Code!