If you purchased VC in PGA TOUR 2K23 but haven't seen it credited to your account, you've come to the right place in the Knowledge Base.
Before you file a ticket, please be aware that (especially during periods of high online traffic) it can take a few hours before the VC you purchased is credited to your account. Hang in there!
If you have waited for at least 24 hours and still haven't received any VC, we're happy to look into the issue.
NOTE: Please be aware that we may escalate your request to Sony/Microsoft/Steam for an audit of your missing transaction(s).
The first thing to do is go ahead and file a support ticket. Please be sure to provide us with the following information when you fill in the "Description" field about what's going on.
- Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam ID:
- This could include your continent or country.
- 2K Account Email address:
- Amount Missing:
- Receipt and Copy of Transaction History (Must be a photo or a screen shot):
- The receipt could be the email sent to you when confirming the purchase.
- With the transaction history, please ensure this contains either your username, email or ticket number for our viewing.
- We need both the receipt and a copy of your account's transaction history.
If you're having trouble grabbing a record of your VC purchase, please consult the following guide; we've broken the instructions down by platform:
SONY AMERICA PURCHASE:
Unfortunately, we're no longer able to assist with these requests. If you do have issues with a purchase on PlayStation, you'll have to reach out to Sony-America Customer Support for assistance.
SONY EUROPE/ASIA/JAPAN PURCHASE:
To find your transaction history on PlayStation, you can go to the Account Management website:
- Sign in to the account management site (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/login.action?request)
- Select "Transaction History" from the home screen.
- Select the account you would like to view details of from the "Account" dropdown box (you can view your associated sub accounts from this page too) and select the date range.
- Select a transaction to view details.
For further help, please read https://www.playstation.com/support/store/check-ps-store-transaction-subscription-service/
To find your transaction history on Xbox, you can go to
https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/billing-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history or https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders on any PC or Mac web browser (this must be a desktop browser, not one on a mobile device).
- Access your Microsoft account via https://account.xbox.com/
- Select "Payment and Billing" > "Order History"
- Scroll or filter to the purchase item in question
- Click the Profile Icon in the top right-corner to display the email tied to the account
- Take a screenshot
NOTE: If you click on your MS profile picture in the right hand corner of the page prior to taking the screenshot it will display your email/gamertag.
You can access your Steam Transaction History by logging in and visiting https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/
NOTE: Please make sure the Steam receipt includes the invoice number.