The Darkness II
Articles in this section
- [MAC] Texture Problems With The Darkness II
- What is the highest resolution for The Darkness II on PlayStation 3?
- Alt-Enter or Locking the PC may cause the game to become unstable
- Signing out of Steam profile before starting a game may lead to instability
- Relics collected in Vendettas can only be viewed in the single player campaign
- The ‘Karma’s a Bitch’ achievement cannot be unlocked using the Swarm ability
- South Paw controls have no tutorial text inside the options menu
- Anti-Aliasing Support through the graphics drivers is unsupported, please deactivate any nVidia or ATI Anti-Aliasing controls
- nVidia Surround and ATI Eyefinity single large surface (SLS) solutions may cause graphical issues
- Xbox 360 prompts appearing when playing with keyboard & mouse
- The Darkness II PC System Requirements
- Issues at higher resolutions (2560x1600 and 2560x1440)
- Trouble running game with Intel HD Integrated Graphics or nVidia Quadro video cards
- Texture Issue with NVIDIA cards (seeing black textures)
- Texture issues with AMD/ATI Video Cards (seeing yellow textures)
- Known Surround Sound issue.
- The Darkness II Steam demo crashes on launch.