If you're experiencing performance issues with a 2K title on an iOS device, here are a few things that can usually help resolve them.
Disabling Background Applications
iOS 7 and up:
- Double-click the Home button.
- Swipe left or right until you have located the app you wish to close.
- Swipe the app's preview screen up to close it.
iOS 6 and earlier:
- Double-click on the "Home" button, the physical button below the screen. You should see the desktop gray out, and a tray should appear at the bottom of the screen with app icons. These are the apps which are currently running on your iOS device.
- Press and hold on any of the icons in the tray. Once you press and hold, all of the icons should begin wiggling, and a red circle with a minus symbol should appear in the top left corner of each app icon.
- Pressing on these red circles should close out the app completely. Proceed to turn off all apps.
To hard reset, hold down both the "Home" button and the "Sleep/Awake" button for 10+ seconds. When the red off button appears, continue to hold down both buttons and do not slide the button.
Free Space & Update iOS
Try to free up some space on your device if your Storage is getting full. Additionally, at this point make sure you have the latest version of iOS for your device.
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
- To avoid losing any application data, start by backing up your files on the iCloud.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App .
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your device.
- Press the Home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
To reinstall after removing an application from your device, use these steps to reinstall it.
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased.
- If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
- Tap "Not on this [device]."
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap the download button.
Providing Mobile Device Model
If this doesn't resolve performance issues, please include your exact model number and any additional information that we may find useful.
You can find your model number by going to Settings > General > About. To the right of Model, you'll see the part number. To see the model number, tap the part number.
At that point, please submit a Support Request with this information at: